Sunday, December 14, 2008

Day One: The Arrival

Woke up at 5:40, wow, that's early. Got ready and all that jazz in 30 minutes. Left for riverside at 6:20, I'm late. I need to get to riverside by 7, time to go 90 mph. Geez, people are passing me, hah. Just got to riverside at 6:55, and we load up, now we're off to San francisco. I'm probably going to nap the whole time. ZzZzzZ...

Nothing like waking up to dollar chicken nuggets from mcdonalds, yum. Back to sleep. ZzzZzZZzz...

We finally arrive in Oakland at 3:30 p.m. and we're starving, so we drive over to Popeye's and chow down. Now, while the others are nap, a few of us watch Dewey Cox and Sunday Night Football. I want the Cowboys to lose, so the Eagles can overtake them in the standings. Woot, woot!

Stupid giants lost, ugh. The Eagles better win tomorrow against Cleveland!
After the game, we were taken out to dinner by Jason's parents. Mhhmm, chinese food, not that cheap panda food we usually eat at school. This is actually legitimate chinese food, take a look:

YUM! I KNOW!
We get to Starbucks to meet up with the girls and to warm up, and we end at another friend's house to plan the rest of the week. I planned everything, haha nah. The girls did most of the planning, while the guys watched Survivor: Gabon. That show is completely real! HAH! I'll leave day one with this:

Stay classy Oakland! We're heading to San Francisco tomorrow, whoooo.

No comments: